About Southwest Airlines Gift Card
Give the gift of travel — an experience your friends and family will never forget! With over 80 destinations to choose from, this gift is sure to please. The Southwest® gift card is easy to redeem online, by phone, or at the airport. No fees and never expires.
How to Redeem
Redeem online at southwest.com, at the ticket counter, or by calling 1-800-I-FLY-SWA
- Print the page with the gift card number and security code (PIN)
- Use the gift card number and security code (PIN) on southwest.com, at any Southwest Airlines ticket counter, or by calling Reservations at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA
Redemption Online at southwest.com:
- After a Customer has selected all flights and inputs the Passenger information, the Customer will then have to input the payment information.
- To use a Southwest® gift card as a form of payment, the Customer should click on the 'Apply Travel Funds' under the 'Do you want to apply travel funds?' section.
- The Customer will input the gift card number and security code (PIN) in the designated location and click the button 'Apply Funds.’
- This will deduct the amount on the gift card from the total.
- If a balance is left the Customer will then have to use another form of payment to pay the remaining balance.
Terms and Conditions
A Southwest® gift card is redeemable at southwest.com, 1-800-I-FLY-SWA, or Southwest Airlines ticket counter for air travel only. Gift card is not valid for Group Tickets, Vacations, or Cruise packages. Only four total forms of payment, including Southwest® gift card, may be combined per purchase. Gift card is nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law. Gift card is not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. Protect the card like cash. For balance check, call 1-866-393-2081. Activation or use of Southwest® gift card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions on southwest.com.